Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hello from Kiev

Greetings from Kiev, Ukraine! I've been here a week already with another week to go, waiting for my visa back into Russia. This is not my first visit to Kiev. But it is my first time to come here for visa renewal although it will likely be my last. And that's another topic entirely, not for the faint of heart. Welcome to the latest round of the visa game. Speaking of fun and games. . .




There's not much more entertaining than hanging out the balcony window videotaping passersby. I jest of course but it does provide some reasonably dramatic footage for learning to edit video. And that is one of my big projects for these two weeks: editing video.





Oh, I'm so pleased to have gotten quite a bit done. Granted, I'm in the learning mode on this, but the results are respectable enough for the purposes at hand. Visit YouTube (search Eileena110) to see all 25 videos which include Christian songs for children in Russian, spiritual songs from last summer's Christian Singing School and performances from out talent show on the closing evening there in Donetsk, Ukraine. Oh, and there's so much more to come. . .

No comments: