1. Schizophrenia - Do You Hear What I Hear, the Voices, the Voices?
2. Amnesia - I Don't Remember If I'll Be Home for Christmas
3. Narcissistic - Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
4. Manic - Deck The Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and. . .
5. Multiple Personality Disorder - We Three Queens Disoriented Are
6. Paranoid - Santa Claus Is Coming to Get Us
7. Borderline Personality Disorder - You Better Watch Out, You Better Not Shout, I'm Gonna Cry, and I'll Not Tell You Why
8. Full Personality Disorder - Thoughts of Roasting You On an Open Fire
9. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells
10. Agoraphobia - I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day But Wouldn't Leave My House
11. Senile Dementia - Walking In a Winter Wonderland Miles from MyHouse in My Slippers and Robe
12. Oppositional Defiant Disorder - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus So I Burned Down the House
13. Social Anxiety Disorder - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate
14. Attention Deficit Disorder - We Wish You......Hey Look!! It's Snowing!!!
Content credit: Shalee's Diner. (And chances are that she borrowed it from someone else...) Disclaimer: My sincerest apologizes to anyone suffering from any of the illnesses listed above. No offense meant with this post. So have a good laugh and then meditate. . . and/ or medicate as necessary.